Thursday 25 June 2020

Further promos!

Hi again! Twice in one week, how lucky for you! I had the opportunity to swap with another author, so I took it! You can find his title on offer below, as well as clickable images for Neon Zero (permafree) and The Risen (free for the remainder of the day). If you already grabbed it his week, thank you and hope you enjoy!
The Risen Part 2 is out now! 
I first menstruated when I was nine years old; waking in bed to a small puddle of dampness, the morning light warming through the heavy curtains. When I felt the wetness there was shame, making itself known in the tears that came. It had been years since I wet the bed. I sat up slowly, and it felt as though I’d tipped something over, such was the gushing. The emptying. I squeezed as hard as I could and finally it stopped coming. It was too cold in the winter air and too warm beneath the layer of blankets to get up, so I guessed it was still real early, and figured it would dry. Two hours later and the day at full bloom was pressing into my bedroom, up the peeled wallpaper and the cracks of plaster, black mould spots in the corners of the ceiling. I wriggled my hips. It felt sticky. It would smell bad, I thought, wary of lifting the blanket. Mother would not be happy. I tentatively put a hand down there, feeling for the damp. Instead it was tacky, like wet cornbread dough, and when I brought my fingers to the light they were the colour of the mould.
From the far-flung corners of space, to the darkest recesses of the human mind, Write Like Hell: Dark Fantasy & Sci-Fi Vol. 2 features a carefully selected collection of short science fiction stories from both new and established authors. Tales of madness, and of discovery, of war and of isolation, the stories found within these pages explore the very nature of mankind, and the technology that drives us ever onward, toward the stars.
SIGNED PAPERBACKS - £10

All my titles apart from Neon Zero are available as paperback. However, if you'd like a signed copy of Neon Sands, get in touch!
 
 

Click here to connect to Goodreads to review. Please also consider Amazon!
Facebook
Twitter
Blog
Instagram
My Amazon Author Page

No comments:

Post a Comment